What is a Payday Advance?
A payday advance is a short term, unsecured loan used to cover financial emergencies until your next payday. The payday advance is due on your
next pay date, which is typically seven to eighteen days from the loan origination date.
How Does A Payday Advance Work?
It’s easy to qualify for a payday advance with Union Payday Advance. Our process is easy and hassle free. Follow our four easy steps to get your
- Complete our online application. It takes just minutes to complete and we do not require faxing of any documents.
- A loan representative will contact you to verify the contents of your
payday advance application.
- One your payday advance has been approved, your money will be
wired into your checking account.
- On your loan due date, the loan and finance fee will be automatically withdrawn from your checking account.
- Low Rates
- No Hidden Fees
- Secure & Confidential
- Safe and Secure Online Application
- Bad Credit OK
- Easy Application Process
- Get Up to $500
- No Application Fees
- Instant Approval
- Flexible Payment Options